Strong moisturizing balm, also for eyes & lips
Out of stock
What is Argan Balm?
ARGAN BALM is a rich moisturizing balm, also for eyes and lips.
- a very effective moisturizing balm for use on dry skin, particularly wrinkles around the eye area and corner of the mouth
- contains organic Moroccan Golden Argan oil, which maintains moisture on the skin when used
What is Argan Balm?
Dry skin is a common problem faced by many women. Changing weather, air-conditioning, heaters and sun damage all make your skin lose water faster. Some may experience itchy, red and flaking skin. Others end up with dehydrated skin in which the skin excretes excessive sebum in an attempt to moisturize itself, which causes many resulting skin problems such as ACNE.
Our Argan Balm is made specifically for dry skin. Beginning with Argan Oil, this balm is a combination of the select few strongest moisturizing plant oils you can find. They are Olive, Shea Butter, and Jojoba. Each by itself is a key ingredient in other moisturizers, but in our product, we blend them together to give you the best nourishing care.
Additionally, what makes our product stand out from the rest is the potent Ostrich Oil. If you’ve heard of the moisturizing power of Emu Oil, Ostrich Oil is similar but a class above. It is very close in composition with human skin. It is therefore quickly absorbed, and it forms the foundation component for your skin to rebuild its lipid layer. This layer is the key to retain moisture and prevent water loss, keeping your skin protected from dryness.
This Argan Balm is in our latest microbiome range, which is fortified with a probiotic called Lactobacillus. This probiotic increases our balm’s effectiveness. Also, this probiotic speeds up wound healing, slows oxidation, protects against bad bacteria and keeps your skin moist and plump.
All of our products are made from premium quality Ecocert organic ingredients. There is no alcohol, preservatives or synthetic fragrance. You will become naturally beautiful in a natural way.
At BLACK PAINT, we have made a continuous effort to improve our products. Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of The Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2019. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (Shea)
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL (Jojoba)
ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Argan)
OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL (Olive)
EUPHORBIA CERIFERA WAX (Candellilla)
CANANGA ODORATA FLOWER OIL (Ylang-ylang)
LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL (Lavender)
How to Use
Take a bean-sized amount of ARGAN BALM.
Mix it evenly with 2 pumps of BEST WATER
Massage directly on to face. Focus especially on eye area.
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)
- For overseas inquiry, please whatsapp +65 96526555 or email to email@example.com
- To estimate shipping charges, place any product into the shopping cart and go to cart. The system will display the shipping charges according to the delivery location.
- Delivery within Singapore with the exception of below areas
(Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang / Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.)
- Free delivery is available for purchase above $100. A delivery fee of $3.90 will be charged for a total amount below $100.
- Orders will be sent out within Two (2) business day. We are sending by Ninja Van.
- Products are sent from our Singapore warehouse.
- For any exchange or refund queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of or refunds of products that have been opened/ used.
- An exchange is valid only for wrong item(s) sent or for defective item(s).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
OSTRICH BALM is a powerful moisturizer for dryness and skin repair.
- made with Ostrich Oil, very close to human skin component, it is able to fully replace damaged skin layer and lost moisture
- rich in Palmitoleic acid (for Omega-7 component of our skin) to restore skin elasticity for supple and wrinkle-free appearance
- restores skin barrier to prevent water loss
Why Ostrich Oil?
- rich in Palmitoleic acid, an unsaturated fatty acid that is required in abundance in the fatty tissues of our skin
- has been known for its ability to promote cell growth, division and recovery
- rich in Vitamin F, Vitamin A and Pro-Vitamin A
- can be absorbed quickly without obstructing pores, penetrating deep into your skin to nourish the cells
- has the ability to naturally protect against UV damage
BEST WATER is the mineral water for your skin
- nourishes skin with 30 types of essential minerals, restores skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) to prevent water loss
- makes skin bouncy, supple and soft
- immediately calms irritated, itchy skin
- speeds up healing from ACNE, blemishes, burns, scrapes
Why are minerals important for our skin?
- minerals are essential to healthy skin function and cell repair
- normally present in perspiration, minerals nourish the microbiome (skin flora) that is produced at the skin’s sebum layer, which holds moisture in and blocks dirt out
- washing can remove these precious minerals, so the best thing you can do for your skin is to replace them immediately
- BEST WATER does just that, with a mineral complex that closely resembles nature’s own formula
- when skin loses softness through the processes of aging, the pores harden and appear larger. BEST WATER counteracts this tension, restoring the skin’s youthful elasticity and allowing pores to shrink naturally. The result is a soft, hydrated and fine texture complexion