What is Best Water?
BEST WATER is an odourless, pore-minimizing toning water.
- Restores skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF), preventing moisture loss.
- Nourishes skin with 30 types of minerals, leaving skin feeling soft & supple.
- Alcohol-free, to be used after cleansing.
- Effective in speeding up healing when used with FACIAL PAPER on affected areas (blemishes, burns, scrapes).
Why are minerals important for our skin?
- Minerals are essential to healthy skin function.
- Normally present in perspiration, minerals nourish the microbiota that is produced at the skin’s sebum layer, which holds moisture in and blocks dirt out.
- Washing can remove these precious minerals, so the best thing you can do for your skin is to replace them immediately.
- BEST WATER does just that, with a mineral complex that closely resembles nature’s own formula.
- When skin loses softness through the processes of aging, the pores harden and appear larger. BEST WATER counteracts this tension, restoring the skin’s youthful elasticity and allowing pores to shrink naturally. The result is a soft, hydrated and fine textured complexion.
All Skin Types
– Signs of Aging
– Sensitive Skin
– Skin Redness
– Pore Care
– Acne & Blemish Control
– Oil Control
How to Use
Apply 2 pumps (approx 50 cent size) on to your palm.
Press BEST WATER onto your entire face.
Repeat this 2 – 3 times for further hydration
Video - How to Use
(Product shown is of former packaging)
All BEST WATER variations contain the following minerals:
Lithium, Boron, Sodium, Magnesium, Silicon, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Potassium, Calcium, Scandium, Titanium, Vanadium, Chromium, Manganese, Iron, Cobalt, Nickel, Copper, Zinc, Germanium, Selenium, Rubidium, Yttrium, Zirconium, Molybdenum, Rhodium, Iodine, Barium, Tungsten, Bismuth
BEST WATER (WITH VITAMIN C)
BEST WATER SILVER Ag with Human Microbiome
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL (Jojoba)
CANANGA ODORATA FLOWER OIL (Ylang-ylang)
CITRUS AURANTIUM OIL (Orange)
ROSE FLOWER OIL
HYDROLYZED HYDROGENATED STARCH
Bold ingredients: Certified Organic
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus fecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
Register or login to user account at checkout. After successful payment, reward points will be deposited into user account.
Reward points can be used to deduct as discount during checkout
Each reward point has an expiry date of 1 year
- Free delivery is available for purchase above $60. A delivery fee of $6 will be charged for a total amount below $60.
- Shipping is only available within Singapore.
(exempted areas: Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang / Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.)
- Orders will be sent out within Three (3) business days.
- Products are sent from our Singapore warehouse.
- For any exchange or refund queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of or refunds of products that have been opened/ used.
- Returns or refunds will not be accepted at our retail counters.
- An exchange is valid only for wrong item(s) sent or for defective item(s).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.