Black Konjac Sponge
Impurities extracting & gentle exfoliating sponge
Is This Suitable For Me?
BLACK KONJAC SPONGE is a blackhead extractor and skin exfoliator
- kneaded with Binchotan charcoal. Effective to pull blackheads from pores.
- konjac fibers provide a soft and smooth texture for gentle exfoliation
- gentle enough that can be used daily, leaving skin feeling smooth and clean.
What is Black Konjac Sponge?
Exfoliating your skin helps cells turnover at a much faster rate. Removing the dead skin layer also reveals the younger skin below, improving your complexion and radiance. However, too much exfoliation, like scraping too deep, hurts the protective layer of the skin. Repeated injuries may even deteriorate into sensitive skin, or can cause the skin to lose its bounce and form wrinkles.
Our Black Konjac Sponge strikes the perfect balance of delicate and abrasive. It is made from Konjac fiber, a vegetable fiber that has water-holding properties. Each strand of fiber is encapsulated in a layer of water and because of this, the sponge does not come into direct contact with the skin’s surface during exfoliation. This unique property is unmatched by regular sponges, and it is also why our Konjac Sponge can be gentle and delicate during exfoliation.
Besides exfoliating, our Konjac Sponge is also an extractor. The fibers normally coil up like spring wires. When the sponge is being compressed and decompressed, the fibers straighten and coils back up, clipping the blackheads from your pores and pulling them out. To amplify its cleansing power, we have added Binchotan Charcoal Powder to the sponge. Charcoal Powder is well known for its ability to capture dirt and grime, and our Binchotan Charcoal is the most effective among all types of Charcoal.
Using our Konjac Sponge after your soap wash enhances the result. Our Konjac Sponge is made from 100% pure natural and organic vegetable fiber. There is no alcohol, preservatives or synthetic fragrance. With us, you will become naturally beautiful in a natural way.
We have made a continuous effort to improve our products. Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of The Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2019. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.
KONJAC MANNAN (Vegetable fibre)
BINCHOTAN HIGH-GRADE OAK CHARCOAL
How to Use
BLACK SPONGE is to be used after soap has been rinsed off face.
Soak BLACK SPONGE in cold water until it softens
Gently press sponge on to skin, pay extra attention to areas prone to blackheads.
After exfoliating, drain off water from sponge thoroughly in between palms.
Dry off the sponge with a towel gently. Store it in a cool, dry place after use.
*Do not wring sponge, as this will damage the fibres of the sponge
*Sponge should be replaced monthly for hygiene purposes
- For overseas inquiry, please whatsapp +65 96526555 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To estimate shipping charges, place any product into the shopping cart and go to cart. The system will display the shipping charges according to the delivery location.
- Delivery within Singapore with the exception of below areas
(Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang / Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.)
- Free delivery is available for purchase above $100. A delivery fee of $3.90 will be charged for a total amount below $100.
- Orders will be sent out within Two (2) business day. We are sending by Ninja Van.
- Products are sent from our Singapore warehouse.
- For any exchange or refund queries, please contact email@example.com
- In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of or refunds of products that have been opened/ used.
- An exchange is valid only for wrong item(s) sent or for defective item(s).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BLACK PAINT Soap is a deep-pore cleanser, packed with Kishu Binchotan charcoal (white Ubame oak charcoal).
- Extracts and clears blackheads & impurities effectively
- Kishu Binchotan charcoal draws out dirt from within pores without stripping away skin’s essential moisture
- Reduces acne and blackhead formation, thus reducing pore size
- combined with 30 types of premium botanical oils for skin nourishment and hydration
*Not advisable for sensitive skin types
WHITE PAINT SOAP is a cleanser for dry and wrinkled skin.
- formulated with high amounts of silk and pearl powder to add collagen to your skin
- combined with 30 types of rich botanical oils for skin nourishment and hydration
- turn your skin plump and supple to reduce creases and fine lines
- smooth out skin complexion