What is Houjisencha Tea Soap?
Houjisencha Tea Soap reduces skin redness and inflammation
- Reduces the appearance of skin redness and facial veins
- Antioxidant reaction reduces inflammation from skin-reddening conditions.
- Formulated using roasted fermented Japanese green tea leaves, which balances skin microbiome.
- Doubles as a makeup remover during the cleansing process
- Formulated with natural & certified organic ingredients. Made with no alcohol, fragrances or artificial ingredients.
(Product shown is of former packaging).
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
SEKKEN SOJI (Soap base)
OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL (Olive)
ELAEIS GUINEENSIS OIL (Palm)
COCOS NUCIFERA OIL (Coconut)
CAMELLIA SINENSIS SEED OIL (Green Tea)
CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF POWDER (Green Tea)
BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL (Borage)
CAMELLIA SINENSIS CATECHINS
BLACK STRAP POWDER
PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL (Avocado)
PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL (Apricot)
VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL (Grape Seed)
ARACHIS HYPOGAEA OIL (Peanut)
CHLORELLA VULGARIS POWDER
OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL (Evening Primrose)
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL (Sunflower)
MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL (Macadamia)
PERILLA OCYMOIDES SEED OIL (Perilla)
SESAMUM INDICUM SEED OIL (Sesame)
CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL (Japanese Green Tea)
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL (Jojoba)
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL (Sweet Almond)
JUGLANS REGIA SEED OIL (Walnut)
CORYLUS AMERICANA SEED OIL (Hazelnut)
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL (Damask Rose)
MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL (Tea Tree)
LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL (Lavender)
CANANGA ODORATA FLOWER OIL (Ylang-ylang)
CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FLOWER OIL (Orange)
How to Use
Soak soap in warm water until surface of soap melts.
Apply soap on to face directly (like painting), avoiding the eye area.
Massage face for around 30-40 seconds, and rinse off.
After use, leave soap to dry in a cool place, away from heat & humidity.
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
- For overseas inquiry, please whatsapp +65 96526555 or email to email@example.com
- To estimate shipping charges, place any product into the shopping cart and go to cart. The system will display the shipping charges according to the delivery location.
- Delivery within Singapore with the exception of below areas
(Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang / Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.)
- Free delivery is available for purchase above $80. A delivery fee of $3.90 will be charged for a total amount below $80.
- Orders will be sent out within Two (2) business day. We are sending by Ninja Van.
- Products are sent from our Singapore warehouse.
- For any exchange or refund queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of or refunds of products that have been opened/ used.
- An exchange is valid only for wrong item(s) sent or for defective item(s).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BEST WATER is for deep skin hydration
- Nourishes skin with 30 types of essential minerals, restores skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) to prevent water loss.
- Makes skin bouncy, supple and soft.
- Immediately calms irritated, itchy skin.
- Effective in speeding up healing when used with FACIAL PAPER on affected areas (ACNE, blemishes, burns, scrapes).
Why are minerals important for our skin?
- Minerals are essential to healthy skin function and cell repair.
- Normally present in perspiration, minerals nourish the microbiome (skin flora) that is produced at the skin’s sebum layer, which holds moisture in and blocks dirt out.
- Washing can remove these precious minerals, so the best thing you can do for your skin is to replace them immediately.
- BEST WATER does just that, with a mineral complex that closely resembles nature’s own formula.
- When skin loses softness through the processes of aging, the pores harden and appear larger. BEST WATER counteracts this tension, restoring the skin’s youthful elasticity and allowing pores to shrink naturally. The result is a soft, hydrated and fine textured complexion.
(Product shown is of former packaging)
OIL WATER ROSE is a pore-minimizing skin regenerating facial essence.
- Each Bottle contains around 2000 stalks of damask rose water & oil, with well-known pore-tightening & anti-inflammatory effects.
- A dual-layer essence that regenerates, protects, soothes, and keeping skin soft, supple, and radiant.
- Top layer: of Damask Rose Oil, Argan Oil, Olive Oil and others 8 types of plant oils together improve fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Bottom layer: provides extra vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to your skin
- Formulated with natural & certified organic ingredients.
- Made with no emulsifiers, surfactants, alcohol, fragrances or preservatives.
(Product shown is of former packaging)
OSTRICH BALM is a powerful moisturizer for dryness and skin repair.
- Made with Ostrich Oil, very close to human skin component, it is able to fully replace damaged skin layer and lost moisture.
- Rich in Palmitoleic acid (for Omega-7 component of our skin) to restore skin elasticity for supple and wrinkle-free appearance.
- Restores skin barrier to prevent water loss.
- Formulated with many other skin-nourishing natural & certified organic ingredients.
Why Ostrich Oil?
- It is rich in Palmitoleic acid an unsaturated fatty acid is that also available in abundance in the fatty tissues of our skin.
- Levels of Palmitoleic acid decreases over time as we age. The lack of Palmitoleic acid leads to a decrease in elasticity of our skin, particularly around our lips, mouth, and eyes.
- Has been known for its ability to promote cell growth, division and recovery.
- It is also rich in Vitamin F, Vitamin A and Pro-Vitamin A.
- Ostrich oil can absorb quickly without obstructing pores, penetrating deep into your skin to nourish the cells.
- Ostrich oil has the ability to naturally protect against UV damage.
Note: Product shown is of old packaging.