Strong moisturiser and skin repair balm
Is This Suitable For Me?
OSTRICH BALM is a powerful moisturizer for dryness and skin repair.
- made with Ostrich Oil, very close to human skin component, it is able to fully replace damaged skin layer and lost moisture
- rich in Palmitoleic acid (for Omega-7 component of our skin) to restore skin elasticity for supple and wrinkle-free appearance
- restores skin barrier to prevent water loss
Why Ostrich Oil?
- rich in Palmitoleic acid, an unsaturated fatty acid that is required in abundance in the fatty tissues of our skin
- has been known for its ability to promote cell growth, division and recovery
- rich in Vitamin F, Vitamin A and Pro-Vitamin A
- can be absorbed quickly without obstructing pores, penetrating deep into your skin to nourish the cells
- has the ability to naturally protect against UV damage
What is Ostrich Balm?
Ostrich Balm is our top selling multi-purpose balm. It is a moisturizer for dry skin, repairer for sensitive skin and rejuvenator for aging skin.
What makes Ostrich Balm so special is the potent Ostrich Oil. If you have heard of the power of Emu Oil, Ostrich Oil is similar, yet a class above. Our ostrich oil contains palmitic acid and a family of omega oils very close to the composition of your skin’s natural layers. That’s why when applied, our ostrich balm submerges into your skin seamlessly and won’t feel greasy at all.
The omega oils moisturize your dry skin so it no longer feels tight and itchy. Because the ostrich oil is absorbed into your skin directly instead of sitting on the surface, the moisturizing effect is much longer lasting and effective compared to other moisturizers.
If you have sensitive skin, there is a high chance that your skin layer is thinned or agitated. Your exposed or inflamed nerves make your skin respond more vigorously to any stimulants. Being very close to human skin composition, our ostrich oil forms the base for your skin to rebuild its layers. Not only that, our Ostrich Balm has 20 types of premium grade Ecocert organic plant oils and Beeswax. Their anti-inflammation and nourishing properties pacify redness and calm irritations.
Aging skin also benefits from our blend of ingredients in Ostrich Balm. Your skin loses collagen as you grow older, forming sagging skin and wrinkles. Our Ostrich and plant oils filled with omega and nutrients replenish collagen under your skin, restore elasticity, which leaves your skin supple and with reduced wrinkles.
Although Ostrich Balm is in the “nourish” step of Black Paint regime, it can be used as a standalone moisturizer. No wonder it is continuously the best selling product!
Our laboratory in Japan has been making continuous effort to improve our products. Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of The Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2019. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL (Jojoba)
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (Shea)
OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL (Olive)
CITRUS AURANTIUM FLOWER OIL (Bitter Orange)
CITRUS AURANTIUM OIL (Orange)
EUPHORBIA CERIFERA WAX (Candelilla)
ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Argan)
VACCINIUM MACROCARPON SEED OIL (Cranberry)
MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL (Macadamia)
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL (Damask Rose)
ROSE FLOWER OIL
PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL (Geranium)
SALVIA SCLAREA OIL (Clary)
CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER OIL (German Chamomile)
CITRUS NOBILIS PEEL OIL (Mandarin Orange)
MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL (Tea Tree)
ORIGANUM MAJORANA LEAF OIL (Marjoram)
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL (Rosemary)
CYMBOPOGON MARTINI OIL (Palmarosa)
EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL (Eucalyptus)
RICE FERMENT FILTRATE (SAKE)
How to Use
Take a bean-sized amount of OSTRICH BALM.
Mix it evenly with 2 pumps of BEST WATER
Massage directly on to face. Focus on dry areas such as the eye and mouth
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)
- For overseas inquiry, please whatsapp +65 96526555 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To estimate shipping charges, place any product into the shopping cart and go to cart. The system will display the shipping charges according to the delivery location.
- Delivery within Singapore with the exception of below areas
(Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang / Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.)
- Free delivery is available for purchase above $100. A delivery fee of $3.90 will be charged for a total amount below $100.
- Orders will be sent out within Two (2) business day. We are sending by Ninja Van.
- Products are sent from our Singapore warehouse.
- For any exchange or refund queries, please contact email@example.com
- In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of or refunds of products that have been opened/ used.
- An exchange is valid only for wrong item(s) sent or for defective item(s).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ARGAN BALM is a rich moisturizing balm, also for eyes and lips.
- a very effective moisturizing balm for use on dry skin, particularly wrinkles around the eye area and corner of the mouth
- contains organic Moroccan Golden Argan oil, which maintains moisture on the skin when used
WATER CREAM has dual function. It forms a layer between the skin and the external environment. It locks all applied nourishment in, it blocks external aggressions out.
- it’s a combination of 12 different types of flower oil and polymeric molecules to form a protective veil between your skin and heavy colouring of your make-up to prevent colour depositing
- also used as a makeup primer. Skin’s unevenness is corrected, giving a good adhesion of your foundation and a long-lasting makeup finish
- prevent moisture loss and skin dryness