Palmitoleic-rich moisturizing balm for face (Dry skin particularly!)
$25.00 – $209.00
What is Ostrich Balm?
OSTRICH BALM is a rich moisturizer to repair skin dryness.
- It is a very effective moisturizing balm for use on dry skin, particularly around the eye, mouth and lips.
- Made with Ostrich Oil, which is rich in Palmitoleic acid (replenishes Omega-7 component of our skin).
- Works well on skin that has lost its elasticity due to various reasons, including aging.
- Highly recommended for use against small wrinkles that appear due to dryness of the skin.
- Formulated with skin-nourishing natural & certified organic ingredients.
Why Ostrich Oil?
- It is rich in Palmitoleic acid an unsaturated fatty acid is that also available in abundance in the fatty tissues of our skin.
- Levels of Palmitoleic acid decreases over time as we age. The lack of Palmitoleic acid leads to a decrease in elasticity of our skin, particularly around our lips, mouth, and eyes.
- Has been known for its ability to promote cell growth, division and recovery.
- It is also rich in Vitamin F, Vitamin A and Pro-Vitamin A.
- Ostrich oil can absorb quickly without obstructing pores, penetrating deep into your skin to nourish the fatty cells.
- Ostrich oil has the ability to naturally protect against UV damage.
– Signs of Aging
– Sensitive Skin
– Skin Redness
How to Use
Take a bean-sized amount of OSTRICH BALM.
Mix it evenly with 2 pumps of BEST WATER
Massage directly on to face. Focus on dry areas such as the eye and mouth
Video - How to Use
Note: Product shown is of old packaging.
OSTRICH BALM with HUMAN MICROBIOME
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL (Jojoba)
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (Shea)
OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL (Olive)
CITRUS AURANTIUM FLOWER OIL (Bitter Orange)
CITRUS AURANTIUM OIL (Orange)
EUPHORBIA CERIFERA WAX (CANDELILLA)
ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Argan)
VACCINIUM MACROCARPON SEED OIL (Cranberry)
MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL (Macadamia)
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL (Damask Rose)
ROSE FLOWER OIL
PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL (Geranium)
SALVIA SCLAREA OIL (Clary)
CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER OIL (German Chamomile)
CITRUS NOBILIS PEEL OIL (Mandarin Orange)
MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL (Tea Tree)
ORIGANUM MAJORANA LEAF OIL (Marjoram)
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL (Rosemary)
CYMBOPOGON MARTINI OIL (Palmarosa)
EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL (Eucalyptus)
RICE FERMENT FILTRATE (SAKE)
Bold ingredients: Certified Organic
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus fecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
Register or login to user account at checkout. After successful payment, reward points will be deposited into user account.
Reward points can be used to deduct as discount during checkout
Each reward point has an expiry date of 1 year
- Free delivery is available for purchase above $60. A delivery fee of $6 will be charged for a total amount below $60.
- Shipping is only available within Singapore.
(exempted areas: Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang / Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.)
- Orders will be sent out within Three (3) business days.
- Products are sent from our Singapore warehouse.
- For any exchange or refund queries, please contact email@example.com
- In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of or refunds of products that have been opened/ used.
- Returns or refunds will not be accepted at our retail counters.
- An exchange is valid only for wrong item(s) sent or for defective item(s).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.