Rose Water 100ml
ACNE soothing, redness pacifying, moisturizing toner
What is Rose Water?
ROSE WATER is an ACNE skin healing toner (for ACNE)
- Antiseptic to control bacterial overgrowth
- Balances sebum production for less oily skin
- Anti-inflammatory and sedative to calm acne redness
- Astringent properties to tighten your pores
ROSE WATER is a water retention toner (for Dry Skin)
- Contains anti-oxidant effects to slow down skin’s barrier breakdown
- Helps keep your skin’s barrier holding onto water
- Due to moisture retention, your skin becomes soft and supple
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Use Rose Water?
Ingredients of Rose Water
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water (Damask Rose)
- Enterococcus Faecalis (Probiotics)
- Lactobacillus (Probiotics)
Additional Information about Rose Water
Enlarged pores are a result of ACNE, blackheads or dry skin. To return skin to a smooth texture, you need a toner. Our Rose Water is an alcohol free and organic toner made just for you.
Rose Water has been called liquid gold since ancient times. Quite expensive, it was the first-choice beauty ingredient endorsed by many, including Cleopatra because of its many benefits.
If you are suffering from oily and ACNE prone skin, Rose Water regulates sebum production to control ACNE. It has anti-inflammation effects to calm redness. It is anti-bacterial and controls bacterial overgrowth. It speeds up wound healing from breakouts and reduces scarring. Finally, its astringent property tightens pores to return your skin to a smoother texture more quickly.
If you have dry skin, your skin is losing its barrier to retain water. Because your pores are dry, they lose suppleness and become larger. Rose Water has an anti-oxidizing effect which slows the breakdown of your skin’s barrier so your skin can retain imperative moisture better. Its anti-oxidizing effect extends throughout your skin and cuts down many effects and signs of aging.
Rose Water is in our latest microbiome range, which is infused with a probiotic called Lactobacillus. Because of probiotics, our Rose Water actually doubles its effectiveness. This probiotic speeds up wound healing, slows oxidation, protects against bad bacteria and keeps your skin moist and plump.
All of our products are made from premium quality Ecocert organic ingredients. There is no alcohol, preservatives or synthetic fragrance. You will become naturally beautiful in a natural way.
At BLACK PAINT, we have made a continuous effort to improve our products. Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of The Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2019. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)
You may also like…
What are Your Skin Concerns?
wrinkles, pigmentation, dryness & sagging skin
oil control, acne & blackheads
inflammation, redness & irritation
Evan T. (verified owner)
It is very moisturizing and reduces my oil discharge. I like the rosy scent.
Chan P. (verified owner)
It reduces my sensitive skin redness. I love the rose scent. Very enchanting.
Ee P. (verified owner)
I feel my pores become smaller. It is an effective toner.
Joan H. (verified owner)
Effective in healing my acne scars