Sencha Tea Soap
Oil control soap
What is Sencha Tea Soap?
SENCHA Tea Soap controls excess sebum
- Balances sebum (oil) production (especially during puberty & hormonal imbalances)
- Reduces inflammation caused by acne formation
- Rich in Vitamin C & Green Tea extracts to improve skin healing and reduce scar formation
- Doubles as a makeup remover during the cleansing process
- Formulated with natural & certified organic ingredients. Made with no alcohol, fragrances or artificial ingredients.
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
SEKKEN SOJI (Soap base)
OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL (Olive)
ELAEIS GUINEENSIS OIL (Palm)
COCOS NUCIFERA OIL (Coconut)
CAMELLIA SINENSIS SEED OIL (Green Tea Seed Oil)
CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF POWDER (Green Tea Leaf Powder)
ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL (Rosehip)
CAMELLIA SINENSIS CATECHINS
VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL (Grape Seed)
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL (Sweet Almond)
BLACK STRAP POWDER
PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL (Apricot)
PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL (Avocado)
JUGLANS REGIA SEED OIL (Walnut)
CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL (Japanese Green Tea)
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL (Jojoba)
OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL (Evening Primrose)
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL (Sunflower)
PERILLA OCYMOIDES SEED OIL (Perilla)
ARACHIS HYPOGAEA OIL (Peanut)
SESAMUM INDICUM SEED OIL (Sesame)
MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL (Macadamia)
CORYLUS AMERICANA SEED OIL (Hazelnut)
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL (Damask Rose)
MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL (Tea Tree)
LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL (Lavender)
CANANGA ODORATA FLOWER OIL (Ylang-ylang)
SANTALUM ALBUM OIL (Sandalwood)
How to Use
Soak soap in warm water until surface of soap melts.
Apply soap on to face directly (like painting), avoiding the eye area.
Massage face for around 30-40 seconds, and rinse off.
After use, leave soap to dry in a cool place, away from heat & humidity.
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.