Hair Loss Shampoo
scalp balancing and healing shampoo for hair loss
What is it?
Hair Loss Shampoo focuses on scalp care, because a healthy scalp will produce healthy hair.
Using organic plant oil extracts and most importantly human lactobacillus (skin flora), this shampoo aims to
- Clean the scalp and hair follicles of impurities
- Restore the balance of scalp skin to a healthy condition
On top of that, no synthetic chemical or preservative is used in this shampoo because these ingredients are harmful to our skin and health.
It also consists of 22 organic plant oils blended in it.
- Prevent hair loss
- Promotes hair growth
- Food for hair
- A hydrating conditioner
- Also known for lightening of hair color
Glycosyl Trehalose Benefits:
- Provide hair nutrients
- Provides moist and strength for all types of hair
- Nourishes scalp
All types of hair, especially people with scalp problem and hair loss
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
Camellia Japonica Seed Oil
Cananga Odorata Flower Oil
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
Corylus Americana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
Punica Granatum Seed Oil
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil
Pelargonium Graveolens Oil
Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil
Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract
Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract
Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate
Madhuca Longifolia Sophorolipids
Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
How to use
1. To begin, use hair brush to loosen your hair. Then, rinse your hair with warm water.
2. Take 1 pump of shampoo ( for beginners, please apply 1 pump then follow by 1 more pump. The reason will be explained later ) Start massaging from the bottom of the scalp to the top of the scalp using finger tips. In this way, the massaging motion is against the growth direction of the hair.
3. Rinse well with water.
Point to note :
This shampoo is slightly alkaline. When it is massaged into the hair follicles, the alkaline texture forces the hair follicle to secrete acid to balance the pH, and in the process pushes out impurities blocking the hair follicles. But our scalp skin’s normal pH is acidic and in order to return to the normal pH faster, it is recommended to use BLACK PAINT’s honey hair treatment after hair wash.
For users who had been using petroleum based shampoo all along, the first few times of washing with this shampoo will feel sticky and rough. That’s why it is advisable for beginners to use at least 2 pumps of shampoo each time.
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
- For overseas inquiry, please whatsapp +65 96526555 or email to email@example.com
- To estimate shipping charges, place any product into the shopping cart and go to cart. The system will display the shipping charges according to the delivery location.
- Delivery within Singapore with the exception of below areas
(Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang / Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.)
- Free delivery is available for purchase above $80. A delivery fee of $3.90 will be charged for a total amount below $80.
- Orders will be sent out within Two (2) business day. We are sending by Ninja Van.
- Products are sent from our Singapore warehouse.
- For any exchange or refund queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of or refunds of products that have been opened/ used.
- An exchange is valid only for wrong item(s) sent or for defective item(s).