What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)
To read more, visit here