Rose Honey 23g
Firming, anti-wrinkle concentrated hydrating serum
Is This Suitable For Me?
ROSE HONEY is a nourishing and skin firming concentrated serum
- formulated to improve skin texture, refine pore size
- made with high quality pure flower honey to increase antioxidant action for your skin. Honey also has oil-control capabilities
- contains French Maritime Pine Bark Extract that is anti-inflammatory as well as skin-tightening and firming effects
- carries anti-fungal effects from citrus-based ingredients
What is Rose Honey?
Is your skin losing firmness? Skin sagging and wrinkles make you look old and frail. Firming your skin will remove these aging signs and remove years of age off your clock. Our Rose Honey uses three powerful ingredients to make your skin elastic and supple again.
Honey’s healing properties have been recognized since ancient times. They are mentioned in the Bible, Koran, and Torah and ancient Roman and Greeks had been using honey to treat all types of illness, and even poisoning. Our Rose Honey uses top grade honey made in Japan. This honey is rich in many nutrients, like minerals and vitamins that are essential to rebuild the elasticity of your skin. Honey, just like Aloe Vera, is a humectant that attracts and retains moisture. Keeping hydration in your skin’s layers will enhance its suppleness, smoothing out wrinkles and firming out the look of sagging.
The second ingredient is the precious Rose Oil, as it takes 2600 flowers to squeeze out just 1 gram of oil. We use top grade Damask Rose Oil from flowers harvested during the hailed golden timing, the 1 hour before dawn breaks, within only 20 harvest days in the entire year. Its anti-oxidizing property slows the breakdown of collagen and elastin, the 2 proteins essential to the elasticity of your skin.
The third and most important ingredient is the rising star in the beauty industry, French Maritime Pine Bark Extract from Pine that grows on barren lands along the coastline of western Europe. Its amazing vitality overrides extremely harsh living conditions. Our Rose Honey contains the extract from its bark, called Pycnogenol. It stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid and collagen underneath your skin. They plump your skin inside out, flattening wrinkles and creases.
This Rose honey is in our latest microbiome range, which is fortified with a probiotic called Lactobacillus. Because of probiotics, our Rose Honey doubles its effectiveness. This probiotic speeds up wound healing, slows oxidation, protects against bad bacteria and keeps your skin moist and plump.
All of our products are made from premium quality Ecocert organic ingredients. There is no alcohol, preservatives or synthetic fragrance. You will become naturally beautiful in a natural way.
At BLACK PAINT, We have made a continuous effort to improve our products. Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of The Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2019. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
HYDROLYZED HYDROGENATED STARCH
PINUS SYLVESTRIS CONE EXTRACT (Pine)
ROSA CANINA OIL (Dogrose)
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL (Damask Rose)
PINUS PINASTER BARK EXTRACT (French Maritime Pine)
CITRUS NOBILIS FRUIT EXTRACT (Mandarin Orange)
CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA FRUIT EXTRACT (Bitter Orange)
CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL OIL (Orange)
How to Use
Recommended use: Alternative to OIL WATER ROSE/ GERMAN BLUE.
Mix 1 drop of ROSE HONEY with 1 pump of BEST WATER on the palm of your hand.
Ensure that it is thoroughly mixed.
Apply it over your whole face with the palms of your hands. The warmth of your hands will help the absorption of the mixture onto your face.
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)
- For overseas inquiry, please whatsapp +65 96526555 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To estimate shipping charges, place any product into the shopping cart and go to cart. The system will display the shipping charges according to the delivery location.
- Delivery within Singapore with the exception of below areas
(Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang / Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.)
- Free delivery is available for purchase above $100. A delivery fee of $3.90 will be charged for a total amount below $100.
- Orders will be sent out within Two (2) business day. We are sending by Ninja Van.
- Products are sent from our Singapore warehouse.
- For any exchange or refund queries, please contact email@example.com
- In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of or refunds of products that have been opened/ used.
- An exchange is valid only for wrong item(s) sent or for defective item(s).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anti-aging, anti-pigment, anti-wrinkle, anti-dryness, anti-scar serum all-in-oneSG$99.00 – SG$269.00
GERMAN BLUE is a high-grade all-rounded facial serum
- nourishing and deeply moisturizing serum targeting skin-aging concerns; anti-wrinkle, pigmentation, dry skin, anti-oxidizing, antiseptic and cicatrizant
- penetrates into the deep layers of the skin, replenishing skin’s natural oil layers and nutrients for cell repair and healthy growth
- contains German Chamomile oil as the major ingredient, aids in relieving skin inflammation & allergies
- increases blood flow to speed up lightening of blemishes and healing of scars
BEST WATER is the mineral water for your skin
- nourishes skin with 30 types of essential minerals, restores skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) to prevent water loss
- makes skin bouncy, supple and soft
- immediately calms irritated, itchy skin
- speeds up healing from ACNE, blemishes, burns, scrapes
Why are minerals important for our skin?
- minerals are essential to healthy skin function and cell repair
- normally present in perspiration, minerals nourish the microbiome (skin flora) that is produced at the skin’s sebum layer, which holds moisture in and blocks dirt out
- washing can remove these precious minerals, so the best thing you can do for your skin is to replace them immediately
- BEST WATER does just that, with a mineral complex that closely resembles nature’s own formula
- when skin loses softness through the processes of aging, the pores harden and appear larger. BEST WATER counteracts this tension, restoring the skin’s youthful elasticity and allowing pores to shrink naturally. The result is a soft, hydrated and fine texture complexion