Probiotics Hair Loss Shampoo 500ml
Scalp balancing and healing shampoo for hair loss
What is Probiotics Hair Loss Shampoo?
Hair Loss Shampoo focuses on scalp care, because a healthy scalp will produce healthy hair.
Using organic plant oil extracts and most importantly human lactobacillus (skin flora), this shampoo aims to
- Clean the scalp and hair follicles of impurities
- Restore the balance of scalp skin to a healthy condition
On top of that, no synthetic chemical or preservative is used in this shampoo because these ingredients are harmful to our skin and health.
It also consists of 22 organic plant oils blended in it.
- Prevent hair loss
- Promotes hair growth
- Food for hair
- A hydrating conditioner
- Also known for brightening of hair color
Glycosyl Trehalose Benefits:
- Provides hair nutrients
- Provides moist and strength for all types of hair
- Nourishes scalp
Probiotics Hair Loss Shampoo is Suitable for
All types of hair, especially people with scalp problem and hair loss
Ingredients of Probiotics Hair Loss Shampoo
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
- Lactobacillus (Probiotics)
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil (Japanese tea oil or Tsubaki oil)
- Sekken Soji-K(JTN)
- Potassium Citrate
- Glycosyl Trehalose
- Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang-Ylang)
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender)
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary)
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond)
- Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado)
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut)
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grapeseed)
- Corylus Americana Seed Oil (Hazelnut)
- Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame)
- Punica Granatum Seed Oil (Pomegranate Seed)
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor)
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower)
- Salvia Sclarea Oil (Clary)
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Geranium)
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Lemongrass)
- Citrus Nobilis Fruit Extract (Mandarin Orange)
- Citrus Aurantium Amara Fruit Extract (Bitter Orange)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Extract (Orange)
- Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate
- Madhuca Longifolia Sophorolipids
- Citrus Grandis Seed Extract (Grapefruit)
How to use Probiotics Hair Loss Shampoo
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)