White Paint Soap
Whitening soap also for wrinkles and dry skin
What is White Paint Soap?
WHITE PAINT SOAP is a whitening cleanser for dry and wrinkled skin.
- formulated with high amounts of silk and pearl powder to add collagen to your skin
- combined with 30 types of rich botanical oils for skin nourishment and hydration
- turns your skin plump and supple to reduce creases and fine lines
- smooths out skin complexion
Featured Reviews (8)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Use White Paint Soap?
Soak soap in warm water until surface of soap melts.
Apply soap on to face directly (like painting), avoiding the eye area.
Massage face for around 30-40 seconds, and rinse off.
After use, leave soap to dry in a cool place, away from heat & humidity.
Ingredients of White Paint Soap
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
- Sekken Soji (Soap base)
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive)
- Titanium Dioxide
- Hydrolyzed Silk
- Enterococcus Faecalis
- Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil
- Punica Granatum Seed Oil (Pomegranate)
- Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil (Tea)
- Black Strap Powder
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond)
- Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil (Bitter Orange)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (Orange)
- Pearl Powder
- Camellia Sinensis Lead Powder (Green Tea)
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia)
- Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado)
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip)
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grape Seed)
- Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose)
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon Seed Oil (Cranberry)
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed)
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower)
- Arachis Hypogaea Oil (Peanut)
- Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame)
- Juglans Regia Seed Oil (Walnut)
- Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil (Perilla)
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot)
- Corylus Americana Seed Oil (Hazelnut)
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut)
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Geranium)
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Damask Rose)
- Rose Flower Oil
- Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil (Cedarwood)
Additional Information about White Paint Soap
Your skin starts to lose its elasticity and moisture as you age. Dry and sagging skin creases, forming wrinkles that give away your age. Don’t you want tighter and bouncier skin? Our White Paint Soap can help you roll back the clock.
Your skin sags and creases because a layer underneath loses its density. This under layer consists of lipids and fibroblast cells, carrying collagen and elastin which gives your skin its youthful bounce. UV exposure speeds up the breakdown process of this most important layer. And additionally during aging you have a lower metabolic rate to regenerate those lost cells.
Our White Paint Soap has Pearl Powder as the key ingredient. One of the oldest supplements used by ancient Chinese since 2300 B.C. It is treasured for its nutritional value. Beginning with Calcium, pearl is loaded with minerals and amino acids. They form the foundational component for cell regeneration. Supported by omega rich organic plant oils in White Paint Soap, each face wash adds nutrients to plump your skin, smoothing your wrinkles day after day.
This White Paint Soap is an upgraded human microbiome range. It contains a probiotic called lactobacillus. This probiotic helps to minimize oxidative damage caused by free radicals, which is effective for anti-aging. It suppresses exposure to UV radiation and allergens. It also keeps your skin moist and plump.
The soap wash is the first step in your skincare regime. All of our products are made from premium quality Ecocert organic ingredients. There is no alcohol, preservatives or synthetic fragrance. You will become naturally beautiful in a natural way.
We have made a continuous effort to improve our products. Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of the Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2019. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)
- For overseas inquiry, please whatsapp +65 96526555 or email to email@example.com
- To estimate shipping charges, place any product into the shopping cart and go to cart. The system will display the shipping charges according to the delivery location.
- Delivery within Singapore with the exception of below areas
(Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang / Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.)
- Free delivery is available for purchase above $100. A delivery fee of $3.90 will be charged for a total amount below $100.
- Orders will be sent out within Two (2) business day. We are sending by Ninja Van.
- Products are sent from our Singapore warehouse.
- Delivery within Singapore with the exception of below areas
- For any exchange or refund queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of or refunds of products that have been opened/ used.
- An exchange is valid only for wrong item(s) sent or for defective item(s).