Inflammation, Redness & Irritation
Sensitive skin is prone to irritation. Your skin is dry and flaky and gets itchy easily. It can worsen to redness, swelling and rashes, with stinging and burning sensations.
To treat your sensitive skin:
- Firstly, prevent activating your sensitivity. Avoid ingredients like chemicals, alcohols, parabens, etc. which are commonly found in skincare products. Also, shield yourself from environmental factors like UV, pollutants and air-con dryness.
- Secondly, calm your skin down. Pacified skin can absorb nourishment better, and heal faster.
- Thirdly, use good quality organic nutrients to help your healing.
What is a good skincare routine for acne-prone skin?
Carefully considering the above, BLACK PAINT has prepared the following regimen organized in 4 steps to pacify, heal and protect your sensitive skin.
The cleanser for your sensitive skin must:
- Contain ingredients that are mild enough to avoid irritating your skin, but still strong enough for thorough cleansing. Proper cleansing is needed to get rid of stimulants, e.g. dirt, makeup, pollutants that attach themselves to your skin during the day.
- Contain pacifying ingredients to calm you skin down.
- Be free from alcohol and parabens because they further damage your skin layer
What makes Probiotics Sensitive Skin Soap special?
PROBIOTICS SENSITIVE SKIN SOAP is a calming and soothing soap for sensitive skin that’s gentle enough even for babies to use
- This soap features probiotics to improve healing and recovery. It also helps you to build a barrier for environmental toxins and allergens.
- This soap also contains many soothing and calming organic plant oils that pacify the itchy, dry skin feeling and dampen redness and inflammation.
- It is made only from natural and organic ingredients that agree with you.
With sensitive skin, you absolutely need an alcohol-free toner. Alcohol erodes your already delicate skin layer. It also vaporizes away your moisture, and worsens your dryness and itch.
Besides, you need a gentle toner that excludes harsh ingredients, and is still capable of performing these specific functions necessary for sensitive skin:
- Neutralize any trace of cleanser left on you, because your sensitive skin can be irritated by even a tiny bit of leftover.
- Return your skin to its normal pH of 5.5 after cleansing, and calm your skin down, preparing it for nourishment in step 3.
- Supply your skin with minerals for skin repair.
For Inflammation & Redness
ROSE WATER is an alcohol-free toner specifically for anti-redness and inflammation
- Featuring damask rose water, the “liquid gold” in skincare that’s precious and effective.
- It is an anti-inflammatory and sedative that pacifies redness.
- It also has astringent properties to shrink your pores which makes it an effective replacement of alcohol.
For Faster Healing & Increased Resistance
Not just an alcohol-free toner, BEST WATER is the mineral water for your skin. It directly applies 30 minerals onto your face which:
- Are essential for cell repair and faster healing of your wounds, rashes and thinned skin
- Strengthen your skin’s barrier and resistance to sensitivity
- Help your skin retain moisture to keep dryness at bay
For Maximum Absorption
FACIAL PAPER is a mask for quicker relief of seriously inflamed skin and deep & pacifying hydration
- Using it with our toners reduces evaporation and prolongs the period of the toner’s moist contact with the skin, allowing ample time for absorption.
Sensitive skin has weak resilience against external stimulation. You need nourishment that focuses on building a healthy skin barrier to resist activation.
For Healing & Rebuilding
OSTRICH BALM is the most potent healing balm that fortifies dry, thinned and sensitive skin.
- This bestselling balm is made with Ostrich Oil, which is very similar to human skin’s composition.
- It dissolves into your skin seamlessly, rebuilding its layers into a healthy structure.
- Your skin layers become moisturized, resilient with support, and strong against irritants.
To Boost Skin Immunity
PROBIOTICS FACIAL ESSENCE is an intensely concentrated probiotic essence to be applied directly to your skin
- dampening inflammation and sensitivity
- retaining moisture
- defending against external allergens and pollutants
- speeding up wound healing
- limiting exposure to UV radiation
To Moisturize & Regenerate
Oil Water is a light-weight essence that moisturizes, regenerates and soothes the skin making it soft, supple, and radiant. It consists of a layer of the oils and a layer of water with all the nutrients for your skin’s oil-water balance.
- Top Oil Layer: A blend of the most nourishing oils with Damask Rose Oil, Argan Oil, Olive Oil and 8 others that are deeply moisturizing
- Bottom Water Layer: Gives your skin an extra boost of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to make your skin radiant and plump.
- It is easily absorbed and you feel fully nourished without any greasy feeling.
You need adequate protection to effectively insulate your sensitive skin from external aggressions. The common stimulants you come across daily are:
- - Sun-rays
- - Dust and pollutants
- - Air-con
- - Makeup
For Sun Protection
Sun-rays contain heat and UV radiation. Sensitive skin suffers more prominent effects from them. In the short term, they trigger outbreaks. In the long term, they speed up aging effects like pigmentation and wrinkles. Your sensitive skin must be treated with dedicated protection.
- In the short term, they trigger outbreaks.
- In the long term, they speed up aging effects like pigmentation and wrinkles.
Your sensitive skin must be treated with dedicated protection.
WATER UV CREAM is a water-based, non–greasy sunblock that has a matte finish for you to wear comfortably throughout the day.
- It contains shea butter and 5 other organic plant oils with strong moisturizing power to fend off the heat damage from the sun.
- It is alcohol-free, contains natural ingredients and will not cause irritation to your already sensitive skin.
For shutting pollutants out
Your skin needs insulation from dust and allergens that irritate your skin. At the same time, you also want to keep nourishment and moisture locked inside your skin to maximize their results.
WATER CREAM is a multitasking moisturizing cream that works as both a barrier cream and a makeup primer
- It forms a protective but breathable veil to lock in the nutrients from dust and pollutants.
- This veil also locks in the nutrients of skincare you apply. Its prevents dryness by keeping your skin moist for longer - especially important when you spend long hours in an air-con room.
- It is also a makeup primer. It evens out your skin tone and gives your foundation a great bond.
Use makeup with natural ingredients that doesn’t irritate your skin
To Conceal Imperfections Naturally
ESTHÉ POWDER uses tea leaves as the natural coloring, totally made for your sensitive skin.
- Its 2 major components - premium silk and pearl powder - are very close to human skin composition. They dissolve and absorb into your skin to form collagen which helps heal and strengthen your sensitive skin.
- The tea-leaf color adapts itself to your skin color to seamlessly blend pigmentation into a natural and uniform tone. It conceals your imperfections without a trace, leaving you with a flawless and natural look.
Avoid Harmful Chemicals
Always check the ingredients list in your skincare products to make sure they don’t contain:
- Artificial scents and coloring
BLACK PAINT uses the power of Nature...
- To enhance your beauty with natural and organic ingredients.
- No more short-term results from chemical skincare!
- Best quality ingredients from the best sources across the globe. We use:
- - 100 types of premium plant oils
- - 50 types of fine essential oils
- - 30 types of minerals
- Heal and recharge your skin making it healthy and allowing your skin's microbiome to flourish for long-lasting beauty.
You Can Trust BLACK PAINT!
Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of The Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2021. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.