Argan Balm 15g
Strong moisturizing balm, also for eyes & lips
What is Argan Balm?
ARGAN BALM is a rich moisturizing balm, also for eyes and lips.
- a very effective moisturizing balm for use on dry skin, particularly wrinkles around the eye area and corner of the mouth
- contains organic Moroccan Golden Argan oil, which maintains moisture on the skin when used
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Use Argan Balm?
Ingredients of Argan Balm
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
- Enterococcus Faecalis (Probiotics)
- Lactobacillus (Probiotics)
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea)
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba)
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan)
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive)
- Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candellilla)
- Ostrich Oil
- Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang-ylang)
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender)
Additional Information about Argan Balm
Dry skin is a common problem faced by many women. Changing weather, air-conditioning, heaters and sun damage all make your skin lose water faster. Some may experience itchy, red and flaking skin. Others end up with dehydrated skin in which the skin excretes excessive sebum in an attempt to moisturize itself, which causes many resulting skin problems such as ACNE.
Our Argan Balm is made specifically for dry skin. Beginning with Argan Oil, this balm is a combination of the select few strongest moisturizing plant oils you can find. They are Olive, Shea Butter, and Jojoba. Each by itself is a key ingredient in other moisturizers, but in our product, we blend them together to give you the best nourishing care.
Additionally, what makes our product stand out from the rest is the potent Ostrich Oil. If you’ve heard of the moisturizing power of Emu Oil, Ostrich Oil is similar but a class above. It is very close in composition with human skin. It is therefore quickly absorbed, and it forms the foundation component for your skin to rebuild its lipid layer. This layer is the key to retain moisture and prevent water loss, keeping your skin protected from dryness.
This Argan Balm is in our latest microbiome range, which is fortified with a probiotic called Lactobacillus. This probiotic increases our balm’s effectiveness. Also, this probiotic speeds up wound healing, slows oxidation, protects against bad bacteria and keeps your skin moist and plump.
All of our products are made from premium quality Ecocert organic ingredients. There is no alcohol, preservatives or synthetic fragrance. You will become naturally beautiful in a natural way.
At BLACK PAINT, we have made a continuous effort to improve our products. Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of The Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2019. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)