Probiotics Body Soap 500ml
Nourish your body with premium ingredients same as face skincare, plus a fresh lemon scent.
Probiotics Body Soap
Body Soap nourishes your body with premium ingredients same as face skincare, plus a fresh lemon scent.
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)
Ingredients of Probitoics Body Soap
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
- Enterococcus Faecalis (Probiotics)
- Lactobacillus (Probiotics)
- Sekken Soji-K(JTN)
- Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil
- Potassium Citrate
- Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum
- Glycosyl Trehalose
- Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate
- Xanthan Gum
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
- Phytic Acid
- Silver Oxide