Koicha Tea Soap 120g
Anti-aging, wrinkles, pigmentation soap
Is This Suitable For Me?
KOICHA Tea Soap is for anti-aging; wrinkles, pigmentation, dryness
- targets signs of aging (wrinkles, pigmentation, dry skin, etc.)
- rich in antioxidants derived from high-grade Japanese green tea leaves from mature tea plants
- combined with 30 types of premium botanical oils for skin nourishment and hydration
What is Koicha Tea Soap?
Prevention is always better than cure. Anti-aging in advance is easier than reversing signs of aging. Oxidation is the root of pigmentation, dryness and wrinkle issues, and anti-oxidation is the first step to prevent them from ever happening in the first place.
The Japanese has been trumping the longevity records and experts have been attributing this to the habit of tea drinking. Japanese Green Tea has a high amount of Catechin, an acclaimed powerful antioxidant.
Our Koicha Tea Soap is the premium soap born from Japanese Green Tea, targeting anti-aging. We’ve crafted this incredibly effective soap with an obsessed dedication. With three times the concentration, green tea leaves are kneaded and condensed into a very thick paste, rich in texture, full of Catechin and other antioxidants like Vitamin E. Then, we blended in another 24 types of organic plant oils, to infuse the soap with Vitamin C and other nutrients which also solve many types of skin problems and enhance your complexion.
To make sure that you get these best ingredients in their prime form, we make the dedicated effort to produce Koicha Soap using the Japanese traditional method. It is a tedious process where there is no heating, because heat alters the plant-based ingredients from their natural form. Different from commercial production taking only 1 day, our traditional method is performed by experienced Japanese craftsmen and each soap requires 6 months to “ripen”.
The soap wash is the first step in your skincare regime. All of our products are made from premium quality Ecocert organic ingredients. There is no alcohol, preservatives or synthetic fragrance. You will become naturally beautiful in a natural way.
We have made a continuous effort to improve our products. Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of The Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2019. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
SEKKEN SOJI (Soap base)
OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL (Olive)
ELAEIS GUINEENSIS OIL (Palm)
COCOS NUCIFERA OIL (Coconut)
CAMELLIA SINENSIS SEED OIL (Green Tea)
CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF POWDER (Green Tea)
ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Argan)
CAMELLIA SINENSIS CATECHINS
BLACK STRAP POWDER
JUGLANS REGIA SEED OIL (Walnut)
SESAMUM INDICUM SEED OIL (Sesame)
PERILLA OCYMOIDES SEED OIL (Perilla)
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL (Jojoba)
VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL (Grape Seed)
CHLORELLA VULGARIS POWDER
OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL (Evening Primrose)
MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL (Macadamia)
CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL (Japanese Green Tea)
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL (Sunflower)
CORYLUS AMERICANA SEED OIL (Hazelnut)
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL (Sweet Almond)
PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL (Avocado)
PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL (Apricot)
ARACHIS HYPOGAEA OIL (Peanut)
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL (Damask Rose)
MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL (Tea Tree)
SANTALUM ALBUM OIL (Sandalwood)
EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL (Eucalyptus)
BOSWELLIA CARTERII OIL
How to Use
Soak soap in warm water until surface of soap melts.
Apply soap on to face directly (like painting), avoiding the eye area.
Massage face for around 30-40 seconds, and rinse off.
After use, leave soap to dry in a cool place, away from heat & humidity.
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)
- For overseas inquiry, please whatsapp +65 96526555 or email to email@example.com
- To estimate shipping charges, place any product into the shopping cart and go to cart. The system will display the shipping charges according to the delivery location.
- Delivery within Singapore with the exception of below areas
(Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang / Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.)
- Free delivery is available for purchase above $100. A delivery fee of $3.90 will be charged for a total amount below $100.
- Orders will be sent out within Two (2) business day. We are sending by Ninja Van.
- Products are sent from our Singapore warehouse.
- For any exchange or refund queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of or refunds of products that have been opened/ used.
- An exchange is valid only for wrong item(s) sent or for defective item(s).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
WHITE PAINT SOAP is a cleanser for dry and wrinkled skin.
- formulated with high amounts of silk and pearl powder to add collagen to your skin
- combined with 30 types of rich botanical oils for skin nourishment and hydration
- turn your skin plump and supple to reduce creases and fine lines
- smooth out skin complexion
Anti-aging, anti-pigment, anti-wrinkle, anti-dryness, anti-scar serum all-in-oneSG$99.00 – SG$269.00
GERMAN BLUE is a high-grade all-rounded facial serum
- nourishing and deeply moisturizing serum targeting skin-aging concerns; anti-wrinkle, pigmentation, dry skin, anti-oxidizing, antiseptic and cicatrizant
- penetrates into the deep layers of the skin, replenishing skin’s natural oil layers and nutrients for cell repair and healthy growth
- contains German Chamomile oil as the major ingredient, aids in relieving skin inflammation & allergies
- increases blood flow to speed up lightening of blemishes and healing of scars
OSTRICH BALM is a powerful moisturizer for dryness and skin repair.
- made with Ostrich Oil, very close to human skin component, it is able to fully replace damaged skin layer and lost moisture
- rich in Palmitoleic acid (for Omega-7 component of our skin) to restore skin elasticity for supple and wrinkle-free appearance
- restores skin barrier to prevent water loss
Why Ostrich Oil?
- rich in Palmitoleic acid, an unsaturated fatty acid that is required in abundance in the fatty tissues of our skin
- has been known for its ability to promote cell growth, division and recovery
- rich in Vitamin F, Vitamin A and Pro-Vitamin A
- can be absorbed quickly without obstructing pores, penetrating deep into your skin to nourish the cells
- has the ability to naturally protect against UV damage