Black Paint Soap
Deep-pore and blackhead cleansing soap
Is Charcoal Soap Suitable For Me?
BLACK PAINT Soap is a deep-pore cleanser, packed with Kishu Binchotan charcoal (white Ubame oak charcoal).
- Extracts and clears blackheads & impurities effectively
- Kishu Binchotan charcoal draws out dirt from within pores without stripping away skin’s essential moisture
- Reduces acne and blackhead formation, thus reducing pore size
- combined with 30 types of premium botanical oils for skin nourishment and hydration
*Not advisable for sensitive skin types
How to Use Charcoal Soap/ Black Paint Soap
Soak soap in warm water until surface of soap melts.
Apply soap on to face directly (like painting), avoiding the eye area.
Massage face for around 30-40 seconds, and rinse off.
After use, leave soap to dry in a cool place, away from heat & humidity.
Featured Reviews (10)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is Charcoal Soap/ Black Paint Soap?
If you have ACNE or blackheads, you most likely have clogged pores. Oil, sweat, dead cells and leftover makeup blocking your pores encourages bacteria overgrowth, leading to ACNE and enlarged pores as you age.
You should use Black Paint Soap to do its deep pore cleansing. It is made from Kishu Binchotan Charcoal, a top-grade charcoal made from special oak, only found in Wakayama of Japan. This charcoal has two times the cleansing power to extract grime and dirt from your pores. It also doubles as a thorough makeup remover. Black Paint Soap will remove your makeup, even waterproof kinds, in 1 wash.
Black Paint Soap also contains 30 types of high-grade organic plant oils in a specific blend to nourish your skin. All these oils are Ecocert approved and imported from Europe. When you massage your face with this soap, these oils resolve many types of skin problems and issues and enhance your complexion.
Your skin becomes smoother after each face wash because of hydrolyzed silk in Black Paint Soap. This silk powder is very close in composition to human skin and it replenishes collagen to make your skin supple and soft. It also tightens your skin and prevents wrinkles.
Our Black Paint Soap is an upgraded human microbiome range. It contains a probiotic called lactobacillus. This probiotic helps to reduce inflammation from ACNE. It also suppresses overgrowth of bad bacteria and blocks external allergens to reduce future outbreaks. It keeps your skin moist and plump, without causing extra oil production.
The soap wash is the first step in your Black Paint skincare regime. All our products are made from premium quality Ecocert organic ingredients. There is no alcohol, preservatives or synthetic fragrance. With us, your skin will become naturally beautiful in a natural way.
We have made a continuous effort to improve our black paint soap. Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of The Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2019. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.
Ingredients of Black Paint Soap
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
- Sekken Soji (Soap base)
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive)
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba)
- Elaeis Guineensis Oil (Palm)
- Hydrolyzed Silk
- Black Strap Powder
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut)
- Charcoal Powder
- Pinus Sylvestris Cone Extract (Pine)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond)
- Enterococcus Faecalis
- Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil (Borage)
- Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil (Tea)
- Hydrolyzed Yeast
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed)
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan)
- Iron Oxides
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (Orange)
- Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang-ylang)
- Turpentine Oil
- Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf oil (Clove)
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder (Green Tea)
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Damask Rose)
- Macadamia Integrifolia Seed oil (Macadamia)
- Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado)
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip)
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grape Seed)
- Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose)
- Carthamus Tinctorius Oil (Safflower)
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower)
- Arachis Hypogaea Oil (Peanut)
- Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame)
- Juglans Regia Seed Oil (Walnut)
- Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil (Perilla)
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel oil (Apricot)
- Corylus Americana Seed Oil (Hazelnut)
- Rose Flower Oil
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)
- For overseas inquiry, please whatsapp +65 96526555 or email to email@example.com
- To estimate shipping charges, place any product into the shopping cart and go to cart. The system will display the shipping charges according to the delivery location.
- Delivery within Singapore with the exception of below areas
(Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang / Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.)
- Free delivery is available for purchase above $100. A delivery fee of $3.90 will be charged for a total amount below $100.
- Orders will be sent out within Two (2) business day. We are sending by Ninja Van.
- Products are sent from our Singapore warehouse.
- Delivery within Singapore with the exception of below areas
- For any exchange or refund queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of or refunds of products that have been opened/ used.
- An exchange is valid only for wrong item(s) sent or for defective item(s).