What Causes Deep Blackheads?
Deep blackheads are caused due to the mixing of excess sebum, dirt and dead skin cells to form plugs that clog the pores. The pores get stretched out and remain open to expose the plug which becomes dark and slightly jutting out of the skin. These exposed plugs are what we call blackheads.
If blackheads are not removed or left untreated, they can turn into in pimples or inflammatory acne. When the skin’s defense is compromised, it becomes prone to the invasion of harmful acne-causing bacteria. The blackheads become infested with these bad bacteria and result in inflammation in the form of redness, swelling, itching and burning. Pimples can become filled with pus to form painful lesions and wounds.
Blackheads are quite ugly by themselves, but when they become inflamed, they can leave behind acne scars and blemishes that become dark spots. These spots can ruin the skin’s tone and last for long periods, sometimes even forever!
Blackheads can occur on different parts of your skin:
Blackheads on Face
Blackheads most commonly occur on the face when the skin’s oil control gets deregulated. Excess oil production could be a result of using harsh skincare products, improper skin hygiene, poor diet control as well as genetic and hormonal factors.
Blackheads on the face usually occur in the oily T-zone on the nose, forehead and chin. However, they could also occur on other parts like the neck, chin and sides of the face.
Blackheads on Foreheads
Blackheads on foreheads are extremely common because for most people, the forehead is one region of the face that has excess oil production. This could be because of improper cleansing, stress as well as hormonal imbalance.
Blackheads Under Eyes
Another common high-oil-production zone on the face is under the eyes. Removing blackheads under eyes can be quite tricky as the skin around the eyes is extremely fragile and sensitive.
How Do You Get Rid of Deep Blackheads Under Your Skin?
Deep blackheads can be removed with mild but effective exfoliation of the skin to clear up the clogged pores. Maintaining skin hygiene over a period of time can prevent the accumulation of dirt and excess oils. Pore care is crucial to prevent and get rid of deep blackheads.
Follow BLACK PAINT’s specially designed skincare routine to get rid of deep blackheads effectively.
BLACK PAINT Soap is a deep-pore cleanser, packed with Kishu Binchotan charcoal (white Ubame oak charcoal).
- Extracts and clears blackheads & impurities effectively
- Kishu Binchotan charcoal draws out dirt from within pores without stripping away skin’s essential moisture
- Reduces acne and blackhead formation, thus reducing pore size
- combined with 30 types of premium botanical oils for skin nourishment and hydration
*Not advisable for sensitive skin types
BLACK KONJAC SPONGE is a blackhead extractor and skin exfoliator
- kneaded with Binchotan charcoal. Effective to pull blackheads from pores.
- konjac fibers provide a soft and smooth texture for gentle exfoliation
- gentle enough that can be used daily, leaving skin feeling smooth and clean.
ROSE WATER is an ACNE skin healing toner (for ACNE)
- anti-bacterial to control bacteria overgrowth
- regulates sebum production to achieve oil control
- has anti-inflammation and pacifying effects to calm redness
- has astringent properties to reduce pore size
ROSE WATER is a water retaining toner (for Dry Skin)
- has anti-oxidizing effect to slow down breakdown of skin barrier
- helps skin barrier to retain water
- turns skin supple by moisture retention
- has astringent properties to reduce pore size
FACIAL PAPER is a mask to help better absorption of liquid skincare
- creates a vaporizing effect of liquid skincare to the skin, allowing it to be smaller particles for better skin penetration
- reduces water evaporation and keep the liquid skincare moist, to prolong the period of absorption
BEST WATER is the mineral water for your skin
- nourishes skin with 30 types of essential minerals, restores skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) to prevent water loss
- makes skin bouncy, supple and soft
- immediately calms irritated, itchy skin
- speeds up healing from ACNE, blemishes, burns, scrapes
Why are minerals important for our skin?
- minerals are essential to healthy skin function and cell repair
- normally present in perspiration, minerals nourish the microbiome (skin flora) that is produced at the skin’s sebum layer, which holds moisture in and blocks dirt out
- washing can remove these precious minerals, so the best thing you can do for your skin is to replace them immediately
- BEST WATER does just that, with a mineral complex that closely resembles nature’s own formula
- when skin loses softness through the processes of aging, the pores harden and appear larger. BEST WATER counteracts this tension, restoring the skin’s youthful elasticity and allowing pores to shrink naturally. The result is a soft, hydrated and fine texture complexion
OIL WATER is a pore-minimizing skin regenerating facial essence.
- each Bottle contains around 2000 stalks of damask rose water & oil, with well-known pore-tightening & anti-inflammatory effects
- a dual-layer essence that regenerates, protects, and soothes, keeping skin soft, supple, and radiant
- top layer: of Damask Rose Oil, Argan Oil, Olive Oil and others 8 types of plant oils together improve fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation
- bottom layer: provides extra vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to your skin
ESTHÉ POWDER conceals fine lines and pores to give naturally flawless skin
It can also be used as a healing powder, especially on improving appearances of wrinkles and scars, thanks to its active ingredients of catechins, pearl powder, and silk powder:
- Catechins: fights free radicals, protects skin from sun damage, and increases the skin’s defence & self-healing abilities
- Pearl powder: used for centuries as a natural beauty agent for skin brightening to improve skin tone, anti-wrinkles, and lightens pigmentation
- Silk powder: adds a special luminous glow to your skin and helps retain moisture for soft, supple skin
Dual-function moisturizer for skin protection and makeup primer
WATER CREAM has dual function. It forms a layer between the skin and the external environment. It locks all applied nourishment in, it blocks external aggressions out.
- it’s a combination of 12 different types of flower oil and polymeric molecules to form a protective veil between your skin and heavy colouring of your make-up to prevent colour depositing
- also used as a makeup primer. Skin’s unevenness is corrected, giving a good adhesion of your foundation and a long-lasting makeup finish
- prevents moisture loss and skin dryness
WATER UV CREAM is a physical sunblock
- contains Titanium dioxide and Zinc oxide as reflective agents to reflect UV directly on the skin surface, instead of letting it penetrate.
- No harmful chemicals, unlike chemical sunscreen.
- Water-based, no oily feeling, gives a matt finish.
- velvety texture on skin on application.
- natural herbal scent of Clary.