Oil Water 100ml
Pore tightening, anti-aging, inflammation soothing lotion
What is Oil Water?
OIL WATER is a pore-minimizing skin regenerating facial essence.
- each Bottle contains around 2000 stalks of damask rose water & oil, with well-known pore-tightening & anti-inflammatory effects
- a dual-layer essence that regenerates, protects, and soothes, keeping skin soft, supple, and radiant
- top layer: of Damask Rose Oil, Argan Oil, Olive Oil and others 8 types of plant oils together improve fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation
- bottom layer: provides extra vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to your skin
Featured Reviews (3)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Use Oil Water?
As OIL WATER ROSE is made without any emulsifiers, the water and oil layers are naturally split.
Ensure that the cap of OIL WATER ROSE is on.
Shake the product well (at least 20 times), until the mixture is even (cloudy look).
Apply 2 pumps (around 50-cent size) on to palm.
Massage onto face in 2-3 applications.
Ingredients of Oil Water
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water (Damask Rose)
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Damask Rose)
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba)
- Enterococcus Faecalis
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon Seed Oil (Cranberry)
- Rose Flower Oil
- Olea Europaea Oil (Olive)
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan)
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil (Borage)
- Rosa Canina Oil (Rosehip)
- Elaeis Guineensis oil (Palm)
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip Fruit)
Additional Information about Oil Water
Do you desire perfectly balanced skin? Imagine your skin becoming moist and supple, smooth to touch, and radiant. The secret is to strike the golden ratio of oil and water in your skin. Our Oil Water nourishes your skin with the best water and the best oils, regulating a perfect balance for your skin.
Our Oil Water’s special water layer is not just ordinary water, but a type of water that’s nicknamed “The Liquid Gold”. It is the precious Damask Rose Water that has been hailed as a powerful beauty ingredient since Cleopatra. Besides hydrating your skin, damask rose water is anti-bacterial and wound healing, anti-inflammation and pacifying, anti-oxidizing and anti-aging. No wonder Cleopatra maintained her youthful look by showering herself with Damask Rose water.
Our Oil Water’s oil layer contains plant oils rich in omega, like Olive, Argan, Jojoba and Borage Oil. Omega oils nourish your skin and form part of the natural moisturizing barrier layer which prevents water loss. Your skin no longer secretes excessive sebum due to dehydration. The other group of plant oils, like Rosehip and Cranberry, have high concentrations of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a natural ingredient that naturally whitens your skin and fades pigmentation. It also protects you from sun damage.
Our Oil Water contains the best oils and water available so you can get the best of both worlds in the same bottle. On top of that, this Oil Water is upgraded into our newest microbiome range, which is fortified with a probiotic called Lactobacillus. Because of probiotics, our Oil Water doubles its effectiveness. This probiotic speeds up wound healing, slows oxidation, protects against bad bacteria and keeps your skin moist and plump.
All of our products are made from premium quality Ecocert organic ingredients. There is no alcohol, preservatives or synthetic fragrance. You will become naturally beautiful in a natural way.
At BLACK PAINT, we have made a continuous effort to improve our products. Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of The Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2019. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.
What is Human Microbiome?
The human microbiome found in Black Paint Microbiome range is human-derived bacteria Enterococcus faecalis bacterium, which is found in our human microflora.
It works by balancing our skin’s indigenous bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis, a gram-positive bacterium, which then works on improving skin elasticity, moisture, and skin texture.
What is Microbiome?
There is a colony of microorganisms known as microbiome that resides on the surface of our skin and inside our body (mainly in our gut). These microorganisms, mainly consist of bacteria, are not visible to the naked eye.
What is important to you
Until the last decade, all bacteria is considered harmful and condemned as the cause of diseases. Sterilization has become the reflex response in mainstream healthcare or beauty industry.
But recently, many studies have shown that not all bacteria is bad. Many laboratories have embraced the contribution of good bacteria and we see a proliferation of good bacteria used as probiotics in food supplements and skincare.
To become healthy and beautiful, we must not mindlessly annihilate all bacteria, killing the good ones along with the bad.
Therefore, instead of sterilization, BLACK PAINT focuses on nourishing. Through carefully selected ingredients and blends, our products achieve a weighted balance of good bacteria against the bad. Furthermore, the latest BLACK PAINT products upgrade is to include “lactobacillus”, a good bacteria, as probiotics to our skin.
What you get from BLACK PAINT Microbiome Skincare
- BLACK PAINT uses nourishing instead of sterilizing.
- We use nutritional organic plant oils, vital minerals and water to nourish your skin along with its good bacteria.
- We do not use any sterilizer, surfactants, antiseptic agents, additives, alcohol and synthetic fragrance.
As a result, your healthy good bacteria benefits you in
- dampening inflammation (e.g. redness and sensitivity)
- wound healing (e.g. ACNE)
- acting as a physical barrier to environmental toxins and allergens (causes of irritation and dryness)
- limiting exposure to UV radiation (causes of sunspot, pigmentation and pre-mature aging)
- Minimizing oxidative damage by free radicals (causes of wrinkles and dullness)
- Keeping the skin moist and plump
You will get good skin that is
- Even in tone or colour
- Even and smooth texture
- Normal sensation (not sensitive)
- For overseas inquiry, please whatsapp +65 96526555 or email to email@example.com
- To estimate shipping charges, place any product into the shopping cart and go to cart. The system will display the shipping charges according to the delivery location.
- Delivery within Singapore with the exception of below areas
(Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang / Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.)
- Free delivery is available for purchase above $100. A delivery fee of $3.90 will be charged for a total amount below $100.
- Orders will be sent out within Two (2) business day. We are sending by Ninja Van.
- Products are sent from our Singapore warehouse.
- Delivery within Singapore with the exception of below areas
- For any exchange or refund queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of or refunds of products that have been opened/ used.
- An exchange is valid only for wrong item(s) sent or for defective item(s).