Esthé Powder 15g
The natural concealer that hides imperfections, pores and wrinkles
What is Esthé Powder?
ESTHÉ POWDER conceals fine lines and pores to reveal flawless, natural-looking skin
It can also be used as a repairing powder, especially for improving the appearance of wrinkles and scars, thanks to its active ingredients of catechins, pearl powder and silk powder:
- Catechins: fight free radicals, protect skin from sun damage, and boost skin’s defence & self-healing abilities
- Pearl powder: Used for centuries as a natural beauty agent for skin brightening, improving skin tone, concealing wrinkles, and lightening pigmentation
- Silk powder: It gives your skin a special glow and helps retain moisture for soft, supple skin
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Use Esthé Powder?
To use ESTHÉ POWDER, tap the base of the bottle to release the powder.
Do not squeeze the bottle to release powder as it will be difficult to control of amount dispensed.
Option 1: As a loose powder/ setting powder
Dispense desired amount from bottle and use a powder brush or makeup sponge to apply powder on to face.
Option 2: For a lighter, natural coverage
– Mix 2 pumps of BEST WATER with your desired amount of ESTHÉ POWDER
– Apply to face using a foundation brush, makeup sponge, or just by using your palms.
Option 3: For a fuller coverage
– Mix 2 pumps of OIL WATER with desired amount of ESTHÉ POWDER.
– Apply to face using a foundation brush or makeup sponge.
Note: On application, ESTHÉ POWDER may appear to be brighter than expected. Give it a moment and it will settle into your skin tone.
Ingredients of Esthé Powder
Green Text: Certified Organic Ingredient
- Titanium Dioxide
- Camellia Sinensis Catechins
- Butyrospermum Parkii Oil (Shea)
- Iron Oxides
- Silk Powder
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba)
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder (Green Tea Leaf Powder)
- Pearl Powder
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
Additional Information about Esthe Powder
To naturally enhance your complexion, Esthe Powder does so by smoothing out unevenness and homogenizing your tone with 2 key ingredients, Silk and Pearl Powder. Silk is the synonym of smooth. Our Esthe Powder was made with extra procedures to make your skin effortlessly silky smooth.
Silk filament has 2 layers, but we shred the rough outer layer, using only the prime inner core Fibroin. It is very close in composition to human skin. Also, we grind our silk into extremely fine powder. When Esthe powder falls into the cracks of your skin layer, Fibroin turns into your proteins and fills up the ridges. This evens out roughness and gives your skin a silky-smooth texture and finish.
Our Esthe Powder also contains Pearl Powder, containing ample amino acids and minerals to support the action of Silk. On top of that, Pearl Powder carries a substance called Nacre. It enhances cell adhesion and regeneration of skin fibroblast. This increases collagen underneath to make your skin look supple and plump from within.
Besides the key ingredients, our Esthe Powder contains Shea Butter. Capable of flourishing under the dryness and the scorching sun of Africa, Shea Butter is so protective and nourishing that African women use it for moisturizing and sun protection. Together with Jojoba oil, Esthe Powder helps to keep your skin’s moisture intact.
We mix the color of Esthe Powder in an all-natural way. The color is done by adding organic tea leaves. A side benefit is that tea leaves bring along a large amount of catechins, a powerful antioxidant. Using our Esthe Powder gives you an anti-aging effect.
At BLACK PAINT, we have made a continuous effort to improve our products. Because of our dedication, we have achieved the 10th consecutive year of The Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award in 2019. This award is a globally renowned award run by the International Institute for Quality Selections in Belgium, equivalent in difficulty to maintaining a 3-star Michelin accolade for 10 continuous years.